Form 2 – Builder’s Certificate for First Title

What is the Difference between a Licence

If you’ve recently purchased a boat, and you’re considering first-time registration with Transport Canada, there are a few things you’ll need to provide. Firstly, you’ll have to completely fill out an application and provide a certificate of qualification. You’ll also need to submit a Form 2 – Builder’s Certificate for First Title, which proves that your vessel was built in Canada. If you have your documents in order, let Canadian Vessel Registry Center help you apply online. We make it easy to get your documentation.