Form 6 – Bill of Sale

form 6 - bill of sale

Buying or selling a boat is not unlike buying or selling a car. Once a price has been negotiated, and the transaction is ready to take place, there will be a certain amount of paperwork that needs to be completed. In the case of a transaction involving a boat that’s registered with Transport Canada, a Form 6 – Bill of Sale will need to be completed and filed with the Canadian government. At Canadian Vessel Registry Center, we can help you complete this form quickly and completely, ensuring that your sale can be completed as efficiently as possible.